1. In a bowl, add the canned tuna and break it up into fine pieces using a fork .
2. On a chopping board, finely chop the sesame leaves, onion, and hot pepper. Keep aside.
3. Combine the fine pieces of tuna, chopped vegetables, eggs, and salt. Mix well.
4. In a heated and oiled pan, place a spoonful of the mixture and make a round shape, fry the pancakes until both sides of the pancakes become golden brown on medium-high heat.
5. Serve the canned tuna pancakes with mayonnaise, ketchup, mustard or a combination of all three.