3 Tablespoon (made from mayonnaise, sriracha and shichimi)
1 Cup (16 tbs), dice
1 Teaspoon (daikon radish sprouts)
Gari shoga slices
4 (pickled ginger)
3 Teaspoon (black , red and green and flavored with wasabi and chili oil)
Pickled ginger aioli
Chili sesame oil oil
1. In a 3 inch hollow mold, pack in the sushi rice as the bottom layer.
2. Fill with guacamole and level it gently with the back of your spoon.
3. In a mixing bowl, take the sriracha aioli and throw in the diced Grade 2 ahi tuna in it.Mix to coat.
4. Spoon in the tuna in the mold and level it off.
5. With your finger make a small dent in the middle of the ahi layer.
6. Plant in the kaiware or radish sprouts in it.
7. Place the pickle ginger or gari shaoga strips alongside the radish sprouts.
8. Finally, spoon in the three different colored and flavored tobikos on the top surface.
9. On a plate, pipe in the wasabi aioli and the pickled ginger aioli followed by a garnish of a few drops of chili oil.
10. Throw in some black sesame seeds and gently unmold the ahi tower in the center of the plate.
11. Place the rectangularly shaped and cut nori strips on the side and serve this fancy dish right away.