1. Wrap the ahi tuna loin in the nori sheet and glue the edges with some rice.
2. Drop it in the tempura batter and roll it in the panko bread crumbs.
3. Flash fry it in oil for a minute or so and let it rest.
4. In a mixing bowl, take the mixed greens and spoon in the sesame wasabi dressing. Toss to coat the leaves and plate it.
5. In the same mixing bowl, empty the cucumber dices and the tomato halves and lightly toss them in the remaining dressing in the bowl and plate along with the mixed greens.
6. Slice the nori wrapped ahi loin in discs and place on the salad.
7. Throw in the lotus root chips and garnish with an avocado fin, shredded carrot and green onions. Serve right away.