1. Chop the green onions. Keep in a bowl.
2. Spray cooking spray over cookie sheet.
3. Preheat the oven to 350 F degrees.
4. In a bowl take albacore tuna, add in green onions, Vidalia onion mustard, celery salt and mix well.
5. Sprinkle black pepper in the mixture and combine well.
6. Put sandwich thins over a cookie sheet.
7. Spread the chicken mixture; top it with tomato slice and cheese slice.
8. Bake for 10 minutes in preheated oven at 350 degrees F.
9. Serve Tuna melt with fresh fruit juice.