1 Tablespoon (made from soy sauce, sesame oil, lime juice and sesame seeds)
1 Tablespoon, shredded
Fried wonton chips
1 Tablespoon (for garnish)
1. Roll the tuna loin in the furikake mix.
2. In a pan, heat a teaspoon of vegetable oil and sear the tuna loin.
3. Rest it for a while and slice it.
4. In a mixing bowl, take the mixed greens.
5. Add the soy lime vinaigrette and mix to coat the leaves well.
6. On a plate, empty the dressed greens.
7. Place the tomato slices and the cucumber slices on the side of the plate.
8. Add the shredded red cabbage on top.
9. Add the fried wonton chips.
10.Place the sliced tuna loin on top of the greens.