1. In a small bowl take rosemary and thyme. Mix.
2. Place tuna steak on a plate and apply a thin layer of Dijon mustard on top.
3. Sprinkle rosemary and thyme mixture on it. Keep it aside.
4. Place a non-stick skillet on medium high heat for about a minute. Pour olive oil in it.
5. Place tuna steak into the skillet with mustard and herb side down. Apply mustard and herb on the other side.
6. When the color changes, turn and cook until the steak is cooked to medium rare. Remove from skillet and set it aside.
7. For tossed spinach, place a pot on heat, drizzle olive oil in it and add fresh baby spinach to it.
8. Sprinkle salt and pepper on top. Toss for less than a minute.
9. Place spinach on a serving plate, and top it with steak.
10. Serve tuna steak hot with rosemary and almond garnish.