Tuna Takikomi Gohan
1) Wash rice and leave for about 30 minutes.
2) Soak dried shiitake mushrooms in water until they become soft (or microwave for 2 minutes).
3) Pour hot water over the abura-age (fried tofu) and wrap in paper towel to remove any excess water.
4) Cut carrot, takenoko (bamboo shoots), and fried tofu into short and thin strips.
5) Place the rice and water (to the correct water level) in a Japanese rice cooker, then add A and tuna with its oil, and mix well.
6) Put shitake mushrooms, fried tofu, carrot and takenoko on top and close the cooker and switch it on.
7) When it's done, don't open and leave it for about 10 minutes to blend the flavor. After 10 minutes open the cooker.
8) Mix well and serve