1. Heat a teaspoon of olive oil in a small pan and sauté the garlic until fragrant.
2. Whisk in soy sauce, seasoned rice vinegar, and wasabi powder.
3. Bring the sauce to a boil and add tomatoes, and lower heat to a simmer. Simmer for 5-10 minutes until tomatoes are wrinkly.
4. In another pan, heat a teaspoon of olive oil over high heat. When oil is hot season the tuna steaks with salt and pepper and place into pan and cook each side for 30 seconds.
5. Take a handful of arugula and place on a plate. Put a tuna steak on top and spoon the tomato-soy sauce on top of the tuna, making sure to get some tomatoes!
TheDeliciousCook.com with Ronnie Woo presents a video recipe for how to make Seared Ahi Tuna with Tomato-Soy Sauce! Sexy as hell Ronnie sure knows how to make fabulous dishes like this. The tuna is easy to make and it is healthy too. Bon Appétit.