Tuna Patties Hollandaise
|Canned tuna||13 Ounce, drained (2 Cans, 6 1/2 Ounce Each)|
|Fresh whole wheat bread crumbs||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs) (About 5 Slices)|
|Bottled tartar sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Dried minced onion flakes||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Ground pepper||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Frozen asparagus spears||10 Ounce, thawed (1 Package)|
|Hollandaise sauce mix||1 Ounce (1 Package , 7/8 Or 1 Ounce)|
|Salad oil||4 Tablespoon|
1. In medium bowl, with fork mix well, flake tuna and stir in eggs, 1 1/2 cups bread crumbs, the tartar sauce, onion flakes and pepper.
2. Place remaining crumbs on waxed paper and coat 1/4 cup tuna mixture with crumbs.
3. Shape into a 3-inch patty and set aside on waxed paper.
4. Repeat with remaining tuna mixture and crumbs to make 8 patties in all.
5. In medium skillet, over medium heat, heat 2 tablespoons oil and cook patties, 4 at a time, until lightly browned-€”about 3 minutes on each side.
6. Drain on paper towels, cover and keep warm.
7. With paper towel, wipe skillet clean, then add and heat remaining oil.
8. Saute asparagus until just heated through-€”about 5 minutes and remove.
9. In same skillet, prepare hollandaise-sauce mix as label directs.
10. If using 1 -ounce package, increase water to 1 cup.
11. Arrange tuna patties and asparagus over hollandaise in skillet.
12. Garnish with lemon peel and lemon slices and serve.