Tuna Macaroni and Cheese
|Macaroni||16 Ounce (2 packages, 8 oz. each)|
|Canned tuna||21 Ounce, drained and flaked (3 cans, 7 oz.each)|
|Whole kernel corn||2 Cup (32 tbs), cooked, drained (fresh, frozen or canned)|
|Peas/Baby lima beans||2 Cup (32 tbs), cooked, drained (fresh, frozen or canned)|
|Cubed cheddar cheese||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Dry bread crumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven to 375°.
2) Butter two 2 qt casseroles and place them aside.
3) In a saucepan, cook the macaroni in boiling salted water.
4) Drain the macaroni and divide in two casseroles.
5) Add tuna, corn and peas.
6) In a bowl, melt cheese in milk.
7) Season the milk with salt pepper.
8) Distribute the milk mixture in both the casseroles.
9) Slightly mix the milk with macaroni.
10) Sprinkle bread crumbs on top and dot with butter.
11) Place the casseroles inside the moderate oven to bake for 20 minutes.
12) Serve hot by sprinkling cheese on top, if desired.