Tuna steak -7 1/2 [175 g], flaked
Tomatoes -8 oz can, peeled
A pinch of chilli powder
Eggs -4, beaten
Double cream -4 tablespoons [4X20 ml spoons]
1) Grease an ovenproof dish.
2) On the base and edge of the ovenproof dish pipe the potatoes.
3) Combine the tuna steak, tomatoes, chilli powder, and salt and blend well.
4) In a bowl, add eggs and cream and mix well.
5) Add to the tuna steak mix and mix.
6) Add the mix into the potato shell and place in oven for 30-35 minutes at 350°F (180°C), Gas Mark 4 till the egg sets.
7) Garnish with sliced tomatoes and serve.