Curried Tuna Bites
|Water packed white tuna||13 Ounce (2 Can, 6 1/2 Ounce)|
|Neufchatel cheese||8 Ounce, softened (1/2 Package)|
|Soft whole wheat breadcrumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Minced onion||1 Tablespoon|
|Curry powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Crushed cornflakes||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Vegetable cooking spray||1|
1. Coat baking sheets with cooking spray.
2. Preheat the oven at 350°F.
3. In a colander, place tuna and rinse under cold rap water 1 minute and set colander aside to let tuna drain 1 minute.
4. At medium speed of an electric mixer beat cheese until light and fluffy.
5. Add tuna, breadcrumbs, egg, onion and curry powder and stir gently until well blended.
6. Shape into 54 balls, using 1 teaspoon mixture for each ball.
7. Roll in crushed corn flakes.
8. Place on cooking spray coated baking sheets.
9. Bake in the preheated oven for 18 minutes or until lightly browned.
10. Serve with Mustard Sauce.