|Condensed cream of mushroom soup/Condensed cream of celery / chicken soup||10 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Canned tuna||7 Ounce, drained and flaked (1 Can)|
|Hard-cooked eggs||2 , sliced|
|Cooked peas||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Lightly crushed potato chips||1 Cup (16 tbs), or slightly crumbled|
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In a 1-quart casserole, combine the soup and milk together.
3) Stir in the tuna, sliced eggs, and peas; mix thoroughly.
4) Cover with the slightly crumbled potato chips.
5) Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes.
6) Serve the Perfect Tuna, immediately on serving plates.
Calories 347 Calories from Fat 153
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 17 g26.5%
Saturated Fat 4.9 g24.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 134.8 mg44.9%
Sodium 618.7 mg25.8%
Total Carbohydrates 25 g8.2%
Dietary Fiber 3.6 g14.3%
Sugars 5.8 g
Protein 23 g46.7%
Vitamin A 11.2% Vitamin C 16%
Calcium 7.8% Iron 13%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet