|Condensed cream of mushroom soup/Condensed cream of celery / chicken soup||10 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Canned tuna||7 Ounce, drained and flaked (1 Can)|
|Hard-cooked eggs||2 , sliced|
|Cooked peas||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Lightly crushed potato chips||1 Cup (16 tbs), or slightly crumbled|
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In a 1-quart casserole, combine the soup and milk together.
3) Stir in the tuna, sliced eggs, and peas; mix thoroughly.
4) Cover with the slightly crumbled potato chips.
5) Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes.
6) Serve the Perfect Tuna, immediately on serving plates.