Condensed cream of mushroom soup/Condensed cream of celery / chicken soup
10 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
7 Ounce, drained and flaked (1 Can)
2 , sliced
1 Cup (16 tbs)
Lightly crushed potato chips
1 Cup (16 tbs), or slightly crumbled
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In a 1-quart casserole, combine the soup and milk together.
3) Stir in the tuna, sliced eggs, and peas; mix thoroughly.
4) Cover with the slightly crumbled potato chips.
5) Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes.
6) Serve the Perfect Tuna, immediately on serving plates.