Tuna Filo Parcels
|Filo pastry sheets||4 , defrosted if frozen (Measuring 18 1/2 Inches)|
|Skimmed milk||1 Fluid Ounce (25 Milliliter)|
|Low fat natural yogurt||2 Tablespoon|
|Tomato puree||1 Tablespoon|
|Canned tuna in brine||6 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can, 185 Gram)|
|Spring onions||2 , finely chopped|
|Celery||1 Ounce, finely chopped (25 Gram)|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
1) Carefully cut each sheet of filo pastry into 8 squares, each measuring approximately 10 cm (4 inches).
2) With a damp clean tea towel, cover the filo pastry sheets.
3) In abowl, combine all the filling, ingredients and mix well.
4) Set the bowl aside.
5) To make seperate parcles, lightly brush one square of pastry with the skimmed milk and cover with another pastry square placed at an angle, so that there are 8 pastry points.
6) Lightly brush them with milk and place approximately 1 heaped teaspoon of the filling in the centre of the pastry.
7) Seal pastry around the filling by gathering the edges of the sheet.
8) Press to seal securely.and place on a very lightly greased baking sheet.
9) Repeat the process to make 16 parcels in total.
10) Bake in a preheated oven for 15-18 minutes, until golden brown and crisp.
11) Serve the tuna filo pastries either warm or cold.