|Frozen spinach||9 Ounce (3/4 Package)|
|Canned tuna||3 3⁄4 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Canned mushrooms||6 Ounce, sliced and drained (1 Can)|
|Prepared mild mustard||1 Tablespoon|
|Enriched white bread slice||1|
|Parsley||1⁄2 Teaspoon, chopped|
|Water||1 Tablespoon (Or As Required)|
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Coat the casserole dish with 1 tablespoon of butter.
3) In a saucepan, bring water to boil with ½ teaspoon of salt.
4) Cook the spinach in boiling water for 3 minutes.
5) Drain and rinse in ice cold water and squeeze with hands.
6) Remove the crust of the bread slices and reserve the crust.
7) Roll the bread slice very thin and arrange it on the small casserole dish.
8) In a bowl, mix together spinach, tuna, mushrooms, and mustard.
9) Layer the tuna mixture on the rolled bread and top it with crust.
10) Sprinkle parsley on the top.
11) Bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until it is hot with in.
12) Serve hot with toasted garlic bread.