|Skim milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Black pepper||To Taste|
|Canned tuna||4 Ounce, drained, flaked|
|Chives||2 Tablespoon, snipped|
|Green pepper||1 , finely chopped|
|Whole wheat toast slice||2|
1) In a bowl, beat together eggs, milk, salt and pepper until well incorporated.
2) Fold tuna, chives and green pepper in the egg mixtures.
3) In a heated non-stick pan, sautÃ© the tuna mixture and simmer for 5 to 10 minutes until set.
4) Using a spatula, lift the set portion from pan and continue to liquid to run under, until all is lightly set.
5) Spilt between the two pieces of toast.
6) Serve hot garnished with chopped parsley.
Calories 292 Calories from Fat 99
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 11 g16.9%
Saturated Fat 2.8 g13.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 222.3 mg74.1%
Sodium 924.3 mg38.5%
Total Carbohydrates 20 g6.7%
Dietary Fiber 2.8 g11.3%
Sugars 5.6 g
Protein 28 g56.3%
Vitamin A 24.4% Vitamin C 115.8%
Calcium 13.4% Iron 18.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet