|Skim milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Black pepper||To Taste|
|Canned tuna||4 Ounce, drained, flaked|
|Chives||2 Tablespoon, snipped|
|Green pepper||1 , finely chopped|
|Whole wheat toast slice||2|
1) In a bowl, beat together eggs, milk, salt and pepper until well incorporated.
2) Fold tuna, chives and green pepper in the egg mixtures.
3) In a heated non-stick pan, sautÃ© the tuna mixture and simmer for 5 to 10 minutes until set.
4) Using a spatula, lift the set portion from pan and continue to liquid to run under, until all is lightly set.
5) Spilt between the two pieces of toast.
6) Serve hot garnished with chopped parsley.