Thyme Flavored Tuna Steaks
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Dried thyme||1 Teaspoon|
|Black pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Tuna steaks||1 Pound|
|Sweet red peppers||2 , thinly sliced|
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a small bowl, mix together the oil, thyme and black pepper.
3) Rub the thyme mixture on both sides of each piece of fish.
4) Place the tuna in a single layer in a glass baking dish.
5) Cover the fish with the red peppers.
6) Drizzle with any remaining oil mixture.
7) Bake the fish for 30 to 45 minutes, or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
8) Place the fish carefully on the serving plate along with the salad.
9) Serve lemon wedge on side.
Calories 255 Calories from Fat 119
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 13 g20.6%
Saturated Fat 2.5 g12.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 43.1 mg14.4%
Sodium 47.9 mg2%
Total Carbohydrates 6 g1.9%
Dietary Fiber 2.2 g8.8%
Sugars 2.7 g
Protein 27 g54.6%
Vitamin A 90.1% Vitamin C 144.5%
Calcium 4.3% Iron 17.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet