Baked Tuna Cheese Loaf
|Canned tuna||7 Ounce, drained|
|Instant minced onion||1 Teaspoon|
|Chopped sweet pickle||2 Tablespoon|
|Grated sharp cheddar cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Italian bread loaf/French bread loaf||1 (12 Inch Long)|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Prepared mustard/1/4 teaspoon powdered mustard||1 Teaspoon|
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Mix canned tuna with onion, sweet pickle, and cheese. Keep aside.
3. Lengthwise, halve, and discard a part of the crumbs.
4. Mix butter and mustard and spread inside bread.
5. Spread the tuna filling, wrap using a foil, and bake for 20 minutes.
6. Cut Baked Tuna Cheese Loaf into 4 crosswise pieces and serve hot with a peppery sauce.