|Canned tuna||12 Ounce (2 Cans, 6 1/2 Ounce Each)|
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce, softened (1 Package)|
|Minced onion||2 Tablespoon|
|Chopped parsley||2 Tablespoon|
|Old bay seasoning||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon (Baltimore Spice Brand)|
|Catsup||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Prepared horseradish||1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Fresh parsley sprigs||5 (Use Few To Garnish)|
|Olives||2 Tablespoon (Use Handful To Garnish)|
|Crackers||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs) (To Serve)|
1. Drain the tuna and set aside.
2. Lightly grease a 1-quart mold or a 4-cup bowl with oil.
3. In a large bowl, add the cream cheese and beat well until smooth.
4. Add the onion, parsley, seasoning, catsup, and horseradish. Blend well.
5. Fold in the tuna.
6. Spoon the mixture into the mold and pack firmly with the back of the spoon.
7. Cover and refrigerate until chilled and set.
8. To unmold, run a knife around the side of the mold.
9. Place a serving plate on top of the mold and invert together.
10. Give a sharp tap.
11. Garnish with parsley and olives if you like.
12. Serve immediately accompanied by crackers.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3126 Calories from Fat 1176
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 137 g210.3%
Saturated Fat 62.9 g314.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 310.7 mg103.6%
Sodium 7596.1 mg316.5%
Total Carbohydrates 308 g102.7%
Dietary Fiber 2.5 g10%
Sugars 13.3 g
Protein 142 g283.6%
Vitamin A 129.9% Vitamin C 88.4%
Calcium 35.2% Iron 126.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet