|Canned tuna fish||7 Ounce (1 Can, 198 Gram)|
|Radishes||4 Ounce, washed (100 Gram)|
|Cos lettuce||1 , washed|
|Cucumber piece||1 (1 inch piece)|
|Yellow pepper||1 Small|
|French dressing||3 Tablespoon|
|Hard boiled eggs||2 (For Garnish)|
|Chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon (For Garnish)|
1. Drain and flake the tuna; place in a bowl.
2. Slice the radishes thinly and add.
3. Tear the lettuce into pieces and add.
4. Thinly slice the cucumber.
5. Remove core and seeds from the pepper; wash and slice thinly.
6. Add to the ingredients in the bowl.
7. Stir in the dressing just before serving.
8. Garnish with sliced eggs and sprinkle with chopped parsley.