|Salad oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Uncooked macaroni shells||16 Ounce, uncooked|
|Macaroni shells||8 Ounce|
|Chopped onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped green pepper||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sharp process cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Chopped Or Shredded)|
|Milk||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Chopped sharp process cheese/Shredded sharp process cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Flaked tuna||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Pimiento stuffed green olives||6|
1. Preheat the oven at (400°F.)
2. In a skillet heat oil.
3. Stir in macaroni shells, onion and pepper and sprinkle with flour.
4. Cook stirring over low heat until macaroni yellows, about 10 minutes.
5. Stir in milk, cheese and tuna.
6. Grease a casserole, turn mixture into it and sprinkle with crumbs, if desired.
7. Bake in the preheated oven for about 35 minutes until macaroni shells are very tender.
8. Garnish with sliced, pimiento-stuffed green olives and serve.