|Buttermilk flaky biscuit||1 Ounce, refrigerated and unbaked (1 Piece)|
|Canned tuna||2 Ounce, drained, flaked|
|Shredded cheddar cheese||1 Ounce|
|Pimiento stuffed green olives||2 , chopped|
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Place the biscuit dough between 2 sheets of wax paper and roll it into a circle which is about 6 inches in diameter.
3) Combine together all the remaining ingredients in a small bowl.
4) Onto half of the biscuit circle, mound about Â½ of the tuna mixture. Ensure that the edge is not covered.
5) Over the filling, fold the remaining biscuit half.
6) Press the edges together to seal with the help of the tines of a fork.
7) Put the preparation on a baking sheet.
8) Bake in preheated oven for about 10 to 12 minutes, till the dough is golden brown.
9) Serve as preferred.