|Onion||6 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Cream of mushroom soup||2 Can (20 oz)|
|Water||10 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Tuna||2 Can (20 oz), grated|
|Tuna||2 Can (20 oz), grated and flaked to bite size pieces|
|Ripe olives||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), sliced|
|Parsley||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Lemon juice||2 Teaspoon|
|Spaghetti||8 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Parmesan cheese||2 Tablespoon, grated|
|Salad oil||2 Tablespoon|
1) According to the directions given on package, cook spaghetti.
2) In a pan, heat salad oil.
3) Saute chopped onion till golden brown.
4) Stir in mushroom soup, water and some cheese.
5) To this mixture, add flaked tuna along with olives. Mix well.
6) Heat thoroughly without breaking the tuna pieces.
7) With parsley, lemon juice, thyme and marjoram, season the sauce.
8) Into a greased 3 quart casserole, combine the cooked spaghetti and sauce.
9) With more grated cheese, top the casserole.
10) Heat in the oven thoroughly, until bubbly.
11) Transfer to a serving platter and serve hot, along with a vegetable or fruit salad.