Charred Tuna Steaks
|Light soy sauce||3 Tablespoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Whole grain mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Superfine sugar||1 Teaspoon|
|Corn oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Green salad||1 Cup (16 tbs) (For Serving)|
|Flat leaf parsley||2 (For Garnish)|
|Flat leaf parsley sprigs||4 Tablespoon (For Garnish)|
|Lemon wedges||4 Tablespoon (For Garnish)|
1) Preheat the grill.
2) In a shallow dish, arrange the tuna steaks in a single layer.
3) In a small bowl, combine soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, sugar, mustard and oil.
4) Pour the marinade over tuna steaks and gently coat them with marinade.
5) Cover the steaks and marinate in fridge for 30 minutes or up to 1 hour.
6) Remove the steaks from the marinade and reserve the marinade for basting.
7) Cook the tuna steaks on hot coals for 10-15 minutes, turnig once and basting frequently with reserved marinade.
8) On warm serving plates, transfer the tuna steaks and garnish with leaf parsley and lemon wedges.
9) Serve with green salad.