Tuna Hominy Bake
|Canned hominy||29 Ounce|
|Canned tuna||7 Ounce|
|Flour||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Tomato juice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Onion/1/2 teaspoon onion powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Ripe olives||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Preheat the oven at (375° F.).
2. Drain the hominy and drain the tuna saving the oil.
3. In a saucepan place 2 tablespoons of the oil, blend in flour and salt gradually stir in tomato juice.
4. Cook stirring constantly until thickened and add onion and ripe olives.
5. Grease a baking dish and place 1/2 of the hominy in it.
6. Cover with pieces of tuna and add remainder of hominy.
7. Pour sauce over the hominy and bake in the preheated moderately hot oven for 30 minutes.
8. Serve with carrot and raisin salad, broiled grapefruit.