Hot Tuna Heroes
|Canned tuna fish||14 Ounce, drained (2 Cans, About 7 Ounce Each)|
|Celery||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped (1 Cup)|
|Fresh peas||1 Pound, shelled to make 1 cup|
|Processed swiss cheese slice||4 , cubed|
|Parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Mayonnaise/Salad dressing||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||4 Tablespoon, melted (1/2 Stick)|
1) Preheat the oven to 400° F.
2) In a medium bowl, separate and place the tuna chunks.
3) Stir in the celery, peas, cheese and parsley, then fold in the mayonnaise or salad dressing.
4) From each roll cut a slice from the top and make a hollow, leaving a 1/2-inch-thick shell.
5) Brush with the melted butter or margarine inside the shell, then stuff with the tuna fish mixture and wrap each roll separately in a foil.
6) Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes, or until the stuffing is just hot.
7) Thread a lemon wedge and 2 ripe olives in a wooden pick, if desired and serve immediately with each hot sandwich.