|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Light cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chicken bouillon||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|White wine||2 Tablespoon|
|Seasoned salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Grated cheddar cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sliced green onions||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Canned sliced mushrooms||2 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Canned tuna||6 1⁄2 Ounce, drained (2 Can)|
|Cooked thin spaghetti||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Fresh chopped parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. In 7-1/2" x 12" utility dish, melt butter on High for 40 seconds.
2. Blend in the flour, then cream, bouillon, wine and seasoned salt.
3. Cook on High for 5 minutes; stir twice.
4. Add Cheddar cheese, green onions, mushrooms, tuna and drained spaghetti; mix with folding movement.
5. Cover the dish with wax paper.
6. Cook on High for another 3-4 minutes.
7. Garnish with freshly chopped parsley.