|Tuna||7 Ounce, drained and flaked (1 Can)|
|Canned tuna||7 Ounce, drained and flaked (1 Can)|
|Mayonnaise||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Celery seed||1 Teaspoon (Use As Required)|
|Onion powder||To Taste|
|Whole wheat bread slices||4 , toasted|
|Whole wheat bread slice||4 , toasted|
|Thin tomato slices||4|
|American cheese slice||4|
|American cheese slices||4|
1. In a mixing bowl, combine tuna and mayonnaise.
2. Season with celery, onion, salt and pepper.
3. Top toast with tuna and tomato.
4. On a paper plate, heat sandwiches on High for 2 to 2 1/2 minutes.
5. Top with cheese.
6. Heat on High for 1 3/4 to 2 1/4 minutes until cheese is melted.
7. Serve immediately.
Calories 569 Calories from Fat 289
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 32 g49.4%
Saturated Fat 10.2 g51%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 67.1 mg22.4%
Sodium 1139.2 mg47.5%
Total Carbohydrates 31 g10.2%
Dietary Fiber 2.4 g9.8%
Sugars 5.6 g
Protein 38 g76%
Vitamin A 31.9% Vitamin C 3.8%
Calcium 29.2% Iron 21.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet