Tangy Tuna Tetrazzini
|Linguine||1⁄2 Pound (1/2 Of 1-Lb. Package)|
|Parmesan cheese||4 Ounce|
|Canned tuna||7 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Canned condensed cream of celery soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Chopped carrot||10 Ounce, cooked, drained|
|Broccoli||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Finely shred the cheese in a food process or using a cheese grater. Keep aside.
2. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
3. In a large saucepan, bring 3 quarters of salted water to a boil.
4. Add the linguine and boil for 8-10 minutes until it is 70% cooked.
5. Drain the pasta in a colander.
6. In a medium mixing bowl, flake the tuna into small chunks.
7. Stir in the soup until well blended.
8. In a shallow 1 1/2-quart or 8-inch square baking dish or casserole, layer half the pasta.
9. Top it with the broccoli and sprinkle half the cheese on top.
10. Layer the remaining linguine and spread the tuna mixture over it.
11. Sprinkle with remaining cheese and slivered almond.
12. Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes.
13. Serve the pasta straight out of the oven.