Tuna Fish Cakes
|Canned tuna fish||7 Ounce (1 Tin)|
|Finely chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Egg||1 , lightly beaten|
|Toasted breadcrumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (For Coating)|
|Oil||3 Tablespoon (For Deep Frying)|
1. Open the tin and drain the tuna fish. Flake the fish flesh.
2. Boil the potatoes and mash them with lots of seasonings.
3. Take a bowl and add flaked tune fish, parsley, Worcester sauce, lightly beaten egg and bind the mixture together. Turn the mixture on a lightly floured surface.
4. Divide the mixture in 4 equal portions and prepare 4 round shaped patties.
5. Dip the fish patty in beaten eggs and then roll them in to toasted breadcrumbs.
6. In a pan, heat oil and fry the patties from both sides.
7. Serve the fish patties hot with tossed salad.
Calories 414 Calories from Fat 120
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 13 g20.5%
Saturated Fat 2.6 g13.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 123.6 mg41.2%
Sodium 667.8 mg27.8%
Total Carbohydrates 38 g12.6%
Dietary Fiber 4.5 g18%
Sugars 2.2 g
Protein 37 g73.4%
Vitamin A 16.7% Vitamin C 72.8%
Calcium 7.8% Iron 22%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet