Tuna Fish Cakes
|Canned tuna fish||7 Ounce (1 Tin)|
|Finely chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Egg||1 , lightly beaten|
|Toasted breadcrumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (For Coating)|
|Oil||3 Tablespoon (For Deep Frying)|
1. Open the tin and drain the tuna fish. Flake the fish flesh.
2. Boil the potatoes and mash them with lots of seasonings.
3. Take a bowl and add flaked tune fish, parsley, Worcester sauce, lightly beaten egg and bind the mixture together. Turn the mixture on a lightly floured surface.
4. Divide the mixture in 4 equal portions and prepare 4 round shaped patties.
5. Dip the fish patty in beaten eggs and then roll them in to toasted breadcrumbs.
6. In a pan, heat oil and fry the patties from both sides.
7. Serve the fish patties hot with tossed salad.