|Mayonnaise/Salad dressing||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Curry powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Grated carrots||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chopped green onions||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Chopped peanuts||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Canned tuna||7 Ounce, drained, flaked (1 Can)|
|Bottled oil and vinegar salad dressing||1 Tablespoon|
1. Make sandwich spread by blending mayonnaise or salad dressing and curry powder.
2. Refrigerate until required.
3. In a medium bowl, combine tuna and oil-and-vinegar dressing and toss well to coat.
4. In a small bowl, combine carrots, onions and peanuts.
5. Fold in half the prepared sandwich spread into this mixture.
6. Slice rolls into halves.
7. Spread remaining half sandwich spread on top halves.
8. From the bottom half scoop out soft bread to make a pit, leaving 1/4inch shell.
9. Spoon vegetable mixture into the pit
10. Top with spoonfuls of tuna mixture
11. Replace top halves and lightly press down to pack the filling and prevent it from falling out.
12. Serve right away or wrap each in cling film, foil or wax paper and chill