Elaine'S Tuna Tetrazzini
|Mushrooms||8 Ounce, sliced|
|Onion||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Vegetable oil||2 Tablespoon|
|All purpose flour||3 Tablespoon|
|Chicken broth||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Low fat milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Canned tuna||6 Ounce, drained|
|Grated cheese||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs) (Parmesan Or Romano)|
|Parsley||2 Tablespoon, minced|
|Thin spaghetti/Linguine||8 Ounce, broken into halves, hot cooked|
1) Take a large skillet; heat oil and fry mushrooms and onion in it for 3 minutes until soft.
2) Add in flour and blend well.
3) Quickly add in chicken broth and milk and stir cook until the mixture thickens and boils.
4) Add in the seasonings and cook again for 2 minutes.
5) Mix in tuna, cheese and parsley and heat for 1 to 2 minutes until fully cooked.
6) Serve hot over pasta.