|Frozen cut asparagus/Chopped broccoli||10 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Onion||1 Medium, chopped|
|All purpose flour||2 Tablespoon|
|Dried thyme||1⁄4 Teaspoon, crushed|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Dry white wine||3 Tablespoon|
|Canned tuna||13 Ounce, drained (Two 6 1/2 Ounce Cans)|
|Round crackers||6 , crushed to make 1/4 cup (Rich Variety)|
1) Preheat the oven to 350 Deg F.
2) Cook the frozen asparagus or broccoli as per the instructions on the packet.
3) Drain well and keep aside.
4) In a large saucepan, saute the onion in butter or margarine.
5) Stir in the thyme, flour, 1/4 tsp salt, and 1/8 tsp pepper.
6) Pour the milk and stir until the mixture is thick and bubbly.
7) Stir in 1/4 cup cheese, turn off the heat and stir in the wine.
8) In four au gratin dishes, place the asparagus or broccoli.
9) Add the tuna, top over with the sauce.
10) Sprinkle over the cheese and crushed crackers over the sauce.
11) Bake in the preheated oven for about 15 min or until thoroughly heated.
12) Serve in a nice dish.
Calories 570 Calories from Fat 224
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 25 g38.9%
Saturated Fat 10.5 g52.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 52.1 mg17.4%
Sodium 911.9 mg38%
Total Carbohydrates 43 g14.4%
Dietary Fiber 4 g15.9%
Sugars 6.9 g
Protein 41 g82.5%
Vitamin A 21.4% Vitamin C 44.2%
Calcium 28.8% Iron 18.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet