Aycock Tuna Steaks
|Cooking oil||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Dry vermouth||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cilantro||2 Tablespoon, snipped|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Seasoned salt||1 Teaspoon|
|Tuna steaks/Salmon steaks||56 Ounce, cut 1 inch thick|
|Sweet red peppers||2 , seeded and sliced into rings|
|Romaine lettuce head||1 Large|
1. Prepare a marinade using vermouth, lemon juice, oil, cilantro, pepper and seasoned salt.
2. In a shallow dish, keep a plastic bag and place tuna or salmon steaks into it.
3. Pour the marinade over tuna or salmon and close bag.
4. Keep the bag in the refrigerator to be marinated for 1 to 2 hours.
5. Take out tuna or salmon from the marinade and top with red pepper rings.
6. Wrap 2 to 3 lettuce leaves, followed by heavy foil, over the steak.
7. On a cooking grid, place the wrapped tuna steaks or salmon.
8. On medium coals, grill directly uncovered for 10 minutes or till the tuna can be flaked off easily using a fork.
9. Serve hot.