Open Face Tuna Melts
|Canned tuna||6 1⁄2 Ounce, drained and flaked|
|Mayonnaise||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Sliced celery||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Thinly sliced scallions||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Dried dill weed||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Black pepper||To Taste|
|Whole wheat bread slice||4 , toasted|
|Alfalfa sprouts||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|American cheese slice||4|
1) Mix well tuna, mayonnaise, celerly, scallions, dill weed, salt and pepper to blend ingredients.
2) Place the toasted bread on paper plate or plate lined with paper towel.
3) On each slice of bread, place one-quarter of tuna salad.
4) Top this with alfalfa sprouts and tomato slice and microwave for 2 minutes at Power 5.
5) Place a slice of American cheese over the top of each sandwich half and microwave for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes at Power Hi until cheese is melted.
6) Serve hot.