|Peas||4 Ounce (100 Gram)|
|Butter||1 Ounce (25 Gram)|
|Tuna fish||7 Ounce, drained (200 Gram)|
|Tomato||1 Large, sliced|
|Cheddar cheese||6 Ounce, grated (175 Gram)|
|Condensed mushroom soup||8 Fluid Ounce (225 Milliliter)|
|Paprika powder||1 Pinch|
1) Take a dish and add peas and butter.
2) Cover with a cling film and cook for 2 minutes on power.
3) Stir in tuna fish, peas, grated cheese, and tomato and pour over the mushroom soup.
4) Season with salt and pepper.
5) Cook for 4 minutes on powerm turn the dish after 2 minutes.
6) Sprinkle paprika and the remaining cheese and cook until the cheese melts.