Tuna Fish Provencale
|Lemon juice||1⁄2 Tablespoon (Juice Of 1/2 Lemon)|
|Onion||1 , chopped|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Tomatoes||4 , skinned and chopped|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), crushed|
|White wine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F (Gas Mark 4).
2) Take off the tuna from the cans very cautiously to maintain their shape.
3) Take an ovenproof dish and place the tuna side by side.
4) Pour over the lemon juice and season lightly with salt and pepper.
5) Top with the anchovy fillets.
6) Sauté the onion in the oil till they are translucent.
7) Stir in the tomatoes, garlic, bouquet garni and wine and allow the mixture to reach boiling point.
8) Boil at a rapid rate till this sauce is reduced and thickened.
9) Spoon the sauce over the tuna, cover and bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
10) Take off the bouquet garni.
11) Sprinkle with parsley and serve.