Sweet Sour Tuna Snack
|Bread butter slice||4|
|Tuna fish||7 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Pineapple slice||4 , drained|
|Cheddar cheese slice/Swiss cheese slices||4|
1. Preheat the broiler by setting it to desired heat.
2. Toast a single side of the bread.
3. Spread butter lightly over the untoasted side.
4. Take a bowl and add the flake the tuna in it after draining it.
5. Add mayonnaise to it in order to make it into a spread.
6. Spread it on the buttered side of the bread.
7. Place a slice of pineapple on it and top it with a slice of cheese.
8. Place under the pre heated broiler until the cheese melts.
9. Serve hot.