Tuna Party Mold
|Unflavored gelatin||1 Tablespoon (1 Envelope)|
|Cold water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Mayonnaise||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Chopped celery||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Chopped green pepper||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Canned water packed tuna||19 1⁄2 Ounce, drained (3 Cans Of 6 1/2 Ounce Each)|
1. Sprinkle gelatin over water in saucepan.
2. Stir over low heat until gelatin dissolves. Remove from heat.
3. Blend into mayonnaise and add remaining ingredients.
4. Pour into ring mold coated with mayonnaise and chill until firm.
5. Unmold on plate and garnish, if desired.