1. Cut Tuna into pea size pieces.
2. Peel and grate Jicama
3. Slice Green Onion
4. Chop Garlic
5. Whip together Soy Sauce, Worcestershire Sauce, Olive Oil, Sesame Oil and Honey to a Marinade and taste of with Salt & White Pepper.
6. Mix Zest, Juice, Green Onion and Garlic into Marinade.
7. Toss Tuna and Jicama and add the Marinade.
7. Let Sesame Tuna sit at least 10 minutes before serving it on Butter
Lettuce and sprinkle Sesame Seeds over.
8. Enjoy with Warm Baguette or Crostini as an Entree, Appetizer or Hors d'oeuvre.
This video is a creation of Helenaskitchen. You can visit Helenaskitchen for complete recipes, and more videos.
A quickie appetizer you can serve your guests if you have tuna at home. The green scallions and garlic used in the recipe adds flavour to the tuna. This recipe is a good balance of sweet and salty. Serve the tuna on a plate of lettuce and you're ready to eat.