Savory Tuna Grill
|Canned tuna fish||225 Gram|
|Onion sauce||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Grated cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Bread slice||6 , toasted and crust removed|
|Carrots||2 , boiled peeled and diced|
|Cooked peas||2 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Kashmiri chilli powder||1 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Garam masala||1 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Finely chopped coriander||2 Tablespoon|
1. Make onion sauce as instructed.
2. Drain and flake tuna fish.
3. Mix fish, vegetables, lemon juice, chilli powder, garam masala together in a bowl.
4. Add onion sauce and mix well.
5. Grease an oven proof dish. Place the mixture in it. Cover with cheese and dot with half the butter.
6. Spread butter on toast. Cut slice into 4 triangles. Arrange bread triangles around the edge of the dish. Sprinkle chopped coriander and brown under hot grill.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1874 Calories from Fat 768
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 87 g133.6%
Saturated Fat 39.3 g196.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 204.1 mg68%
Sodium 3800.3 mg158.3%
Total Carbohydrates 130 g43.4%
Dietary Fiber 11 g44.2%
Sugars 10.8 g
Protein 131 g262.7%
Vitamin A 498.9% Vitamin C 47.3%
Calcium 165% Iron 58.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet