Savory Tuna Grill
|Canned tuna fish||225 Gram|
|Onion sauce||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Grated cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Bread slice||6 , toasted and crust removed|
|Carrots||2 , boiled peeled and diced|
|Cooked peas||2 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Kashmiri chilli powder||1 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Garam masala||1 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Finely chopped coriander||2 Tablespoon|
1. Make onion sauce as instructed.
2. Drain and flake tuna fish.
3. Mix fish, vegetables, lemon juice, chilli powder, garam masala together in a bowl.
4. Add onion sauce and mix well.
5. Grease an oven proof dish. Place the mixture in it. Cover with cheese and dot with half the butter.
6. Spread butter on toast. Cut slice into 4 triangles. Arrange bread triangles around the edge of the dish. Sprinkle chopped coriander and brown under hot grill.