|Canned tuna||6 1⁄2 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Shredded process american cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Salad dressing/Mayonnaise||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Chopped dill pickle/Chopped sweet pickle||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chopped green onion||2 Tablespoon|
|Prepared mustard||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Sliced green olives||2 Tablespoon|
1. Combine tuna, cheese, mayonnaise, pickle, onion and mustard; mix well.
2. Trim crusts from bread; cut slices into quarters.
3. Preheat microwave browning grill for 4 minutes on HIGH.
4. Top bread pieces with tuna mixture; garnish with olives. Arrange half on preheated grill.
5. Microwave for 1 minute, on HIGH, or until cheese just starts to melt.
6. Reheat microwave browning grill for 2 1/2 minutes on HIGH. Continue cooking remaining canapes as directed.