Try his amazingly refreshing dish on a hot summer’s day to tantalise your taste buds. This is Tiffany’s recipe from Top Chef season 7 Episode 6.
2 Cup (32 tbs), diced (assorted)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), diced
1 Small, minced
1⁄2 Teaspoon, chopped finely
Yellow bell pepper
1 Large, diced
1 Medium, juiced
Red wine vinegar
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
1 Cup (16 tbs)
Creme fraiche/Sour cream
1. For making Tuna – toast fennel and coriander seeds and peppercorn.
2. In a blender, combine the seeds and blend it.
3. On a plate, place the tuna pieces and sprinkle salt and ground spices on it.
4. On the tuna, drizzle oil and grill it on all sides. Keep it aside.
5. For making Gazpanzo – In a bowl, combine tomato juice, tomatoes, cucumber, jalapeno, garlic, bell pepper, lime juice, red wine vinegar, basil, mint and olive oil. Whisk it well.
6. Put it in fridge for a while.
7. On a plate, place tuna slices and pour Gazpacho around it.
8. Serve with crème fraiche or sour cream.
Are you searching for an amazing dish in summer time? If yes, then you have to make this recipe. The chef adds many spices to the tuna which enhances the flavour. Watch the video as the chef prepares the dish. It will tantalize your taste buds.