The easy, simple, healthy and delicius Tuna melt makes complete meal for you. Try making it in a solar style.
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chop
1 Cup (16 tbs), mince
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), finely chopped
Salt and pepper
1. Mix minced tuna, onions, olives, mayonnaise and fresh lemon juice, season with salt and pepper.
2. Spread the mixture on bread slices and arrange slices of tomatoes on it.
3. Cover it with cheese slices.
4. Place the bread slices on solar heating tray and cover it with a transparent lid.
5. Cooking the Tuna melt for 2 hours and 30 minutes.