This video shows you how to make Irish Cream White Chocolate Truffles from Fifteen Spatulas. These make for a great last minute edible gift, because everyone loves homemade chocolate! They are very easy to make at home, and you can change up the recipe to suit your tastes. Just make sure to use a good quality chocolate.
8 Ounce, chopped (Good Quality)
Irish cream liqueur
2 Tablespoon (Baileys)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1. In a double boiler, add the chopped chocolate and melt it. This should take about 5 minutes.
2. Once melted, stir in the Irish cream liqueur and heavy cream with a whisk and spatula.
3. Place the melted chocolate in the refrigerator until it firms up for about 30-45 minutes.
4. Using a 2 teaspoon cookie scoop, portion out the chocolate mixture and roll in the palm of your hands into a ball. If it is firm, it should not stick to your hands.
5. Now roll the white chocolate ball in chopped macadamia nuts.
6. Place them in the fridge for some time to firm up completely before serving and enjoying them.
If the rolled balls are not firm enough, refrigerate them for an additional 15 minutes.