Merry Christmas everyone! I had a great recipe for Genmai Zosui ready but with all the great Xmas recipes out there, I felt I would contribute a little something something. These sinful treats are made with all organic ingredients and are super easy to make. So roll up your sleeves and get ready for something seriously decadent. Have a happy holiday everyone and have fun in the kitchen!
1) Take 1 cup coconut butter in a mixing bowl and add 2 1/4 cups cocoa. Combine them well.
2) Add 1 tablespoon jaggery and 1 tablespoon maca (if desired).
3) Add a pinch of salt and keep on mixing them.
4) Add 1/4-1/2 cup maple syrup and mix them to make a dough-like consistency.
5) Add nuts if you like.
6) Lightly grease your hands with coconut oil and start rolling the dough into balls.
7) Coat the balls with hemp seeds. You can also use cocoa for coating if desired.