16 3⁄5 Ounce, finely crushed, divided, i used the food processor to crush (1 Package)
Semi-sweet chocolate square
16 , melted
1. Mix cream cheese and 3 cups cookie crumbs until well blended.
2. Roll into (1-inch) balls.
3. Dip in melted chocolate; place on waxed paper-covered baking sheet.
4. Sprinkle with remaining cookie crumbs.
5. Place in the refrigerator for 1 hour or until firm.
6. Store in tightly covered container in refrigerator and serve as and when required.
Looking for new chocolate desserts? Try these Oreo Chocolate Truffles. These little tempting goodies get ready in no time and are sinfully delicious. The real twist in this recipe is the crusty chocolate on top and the softer centre. Try it out this season!