|Walnuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Semi-sweet chocolate square||3|
|Heavy cream||2 Tablespoon|
|Confectioner's sugar||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Grand marnier/Cointreau / rum||1 Tablespoon|
|Chocolate sprinkles||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
1) Into a food processor, add in the walnuts. Grind to a coarse mixture.
2) Take a 9X5X3-inch loaf pan and line it with waxed paper.
3) In a small saucepan, add in the chocolate and cream. Cook the mixture over a low flame till the chocolate has melted completely.
4) Take the pan off the flame.
5) In a medium bowl, add in the nuts and sugar. Mix them well. Now add in the chocolate mixture and liquer of your choice. Mix well.
6) Transfer the mixture into the pre-prepared pan.
7) Chill till the mixture sets.
8) Make about 30 round balls out of the mixture.
9) In a plate of chocolate sprinkles, roll the balls.
10) Cover the chocolate truffles and refrigerate them.
11) Dust the chocolate truffles with powdered sugar, if desired.