Tagliatelle Al Tartufo Nero - Tagliatelle with Black Truffles
|Dry egg tagliatelle||320 Gram|
|Vegetable stock||200 Milliliter|
|Sparkling white wine/Cava||30 Gram|
|Black truffles||25 Gram|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
1. Take a saucepan, add salted water and drop pasta and drain it out when half cooked.
2. Take a skillet, add some oil and butter, and lightly saute the black truffles along with chopped onion.
3. Add wine and boil until the alcohol completely evaporates.
4. Blend vegetable stock and semi-cooked tagliatelle and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
5. Serve the Tagliatelle after topping with additional truffle mixture.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1719 Calories from Fat 532
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 60 g92.6%
Saturated Fat 27.8 g139.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 107.5 mg35.8%
Sodium 387.5 mg16.1%
Total Carbohydrates 250 g83.5%
Dietary Fiber 13.6 g54.4%
Sugars 12.2 g
Protein 43 g85.9%
Vitamin A 25% Vitamin C 16.9%
Calcium 4.4% Iron 2.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet