Chocolate Truffle Fudge
|Sweetened condensed milk||15 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Semi-sweet chocolate pieces||24 Ounce (2 Packages Of 12 Ounce Each)|
|Walnuts||1 Cup (16 tbs), finely chopped|
1) Lightly butter a 8-inch foil pie plate or line a 8X8X2-inch pan with parchment paper.
2) In top part of double boiler place together sweetened condensed milk, semi-sweet-chocolate pieces, and salt.
3) Heat over simmering water, stirring occasionally for 10 to 12 minutes, or until chocolate is melted.
4) Take the pan away from heat and stir in vanilla.
5) While still stirring add in 3/4 cup walnuts.
6) Transfer in a pie plate or in a pan and spread evenly.
7) Refrigerate for 3 hours, or until firm.
8) Slice into neat square and serve.