Chocolate Truffle Fudge
|Sweetened condensed milk||15 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Semi-sweet chocolate pieces||24 Ounce (2 Packages Of 12 Ounce Each)|
|Walnuts||1 Cup (16 tbs), finely chopped|
1) Lightly butter a 8-inch foil pie plate or line a 8X8X2-inch pan with parchment paper.
2) In top part of double boiler place together sweetened condensed milk, semi-sweet-chocolate pieces, and salt.
3) Heat over simmering water, stirring occasionally for 10 to 12 minutes, or until chocolate is melted.
4) Take the pan away from heat and stir in vanilla.
5) While still stirring add in 3/4 cup walnuts.
6) Transfer in a pie plate or in a pan and spread evenly.
7) Refrigerate for 3 hours, or until firm.
8) Slice into neat square and serve.
Calories 901 Calories from Fat 425
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 49 g75.4%
Saturated Fat 24.9 g124.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 24.1 mg8%
Sodium 133.1 mg5.5%
Total Carbohydrates 113 g37.7%
Dietary Fiber 1.1 g4.5%
Sugars 103.2 g
Protein 8 g16.3%
Vitamin A 3.9% Vitamin C 3.4%
Calcium 21.8% Iron 3.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet